1. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have The Bag/Watch/Shoes/Jewellery/Car/Trips etc. It comes in handy to envy, but that will only lead to frustration. Wouldn’t it be more satisfying if you made your dreams come true one at a time? Set goals and buy quality items in time.
2. That sparkline buckle on Manolo Blahnik shoes? Replicate the look with dazzling clip-on earrings on thin flats.
3. Nude shoes and nude seamless underwear are two things every woman needs to have. The first for everything, from interviews to dressy events; the second, for every see-through, tight clothing.
4. I have yet to try this one, but my friend swears that any new, leather jacket that feels a bit too rigid can be tamed by wearing it one time in the rain. Water softens.
5. Monochrome outfits are trending. One thing, though: make sure you’re pairing different textures together – jaquard, knits, leather, suede.. Also, focus on shape and cut, if you’re going with a linear look.